Saturday, November 28, 2015

november happenings - week four

Hadley found these Mr. Potato Head glasses and insists on wearing them saying "I wear my smart glasses like Pop Pop"  ha!


I tried to get a Christmas card photo of the kids and, as per our usual, every pic was a winner.  #lovelychildren


We live about 30 miles for New York City in a suburban New Jersey town, so I'm shocked every time we see what I consider major wildlife in our back yard.  These deer hung out with us for a long time and weren't nervous of us at all!




I'm still working on Christmas wear around here, but Hadley has a new dress for the holiday.  It's a bit longer than I meant to make it so we might save this one for next year.  ;-)



This is Thanksgiving week. so a special post just for that is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails