Tuesday, September 8, 2015

back to school 2015

Well, somehow, when I wasn't looking Asher became old enough for Kindergarten!  I'm really not sure how this happened.


He has been in part-time preschool for the past 3 years and loved it, so I was sure that Kindergarten would fit him like a glove (it has).




Hadley started preschool this year!  She's going 3 mornings a week and Miss Independent couldn't wait to get going.



We started the first day of school with a special pancake breakfast, of course.


Then he was off!


Seeing his room and finding the sign in sheet.


Asher is so lucky to be in a small class - only 10 kids!  It's wonderful for him, but I know it will be tough for all of these kiddos to go to a much bigger class next year.  


Hadley didn't start her school until a few days later and after she realized that Asher was leaving us for the entire day she got pretty upset.  I was tiny bit upset myself after leaving my little guy at Kindergarten so we both needed a 9am pick-me-up in the form of cake pops.  :-)


A few days later Hadley started school herself and was bursting with pride to be such a BIG girl!


Unlike Asher at age 3 she had no tears and barely a wave goodbye for ole Mom.  ha!



She loves school and has completely embraced it.  I'm so glad we still have our afternoons and a couple full days each week together.  I'm not ready to leave her all the time yet (although I don't think she would complain...)


I'm so proud of these 2!  Here's to a wonderful school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails