Saturday, June 13, 2015

june happenings: week two

Hadley needed something fun to do in between trips to the new house, so I signed her up for a month of Gymboree classes.  She loves it!  This month of classes really reinforced for me just how much she'll love going to preschool a couple mornings a week next year.  I'm excited for her!



I want the kids to have fun and do messy art projects, but I'm completely terrified of making a mess in my in-laws house.  They are so kind and and I know they would be nice about it, but when you are living with someone else I try really hard to keep their house as normal as possible.  Letting kids paint inside doesn't really jive with that goal.  To get around that concern we took the painting outside!  Worked great!


The new house is coming along.  They are making progress, but the move in date keeps getting pushed back.  We are getting really anxious and can't wait to move!  Being out of our own place for 5 months is too long.  Gah.


This week we went to visit my sister and her family for her new baby's sprinkle.  Asher jumped right into big brother mode towards baby Keaton and started bossing him around straight away.  This is Asher saying "no, no Keaton - look this way towards Mommy.  Say cheese!"  haha - poor K.


We also saw my parent's at Erin's house and Grammy fed Hadley's "kitty cat" obsession by bringing her the world's loudest Hello Kitty dress.  HAHA!!  Hadley prefers not to take it off for any reason.


Drew's cousin and his wife love Star Wars, so when they invited us to celebrate their baby boy's baptism I knew I had to make Lucas a special towel.  Yoda was a hit!  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails