Saturday, April 18, 2015

april happenings: week one and two

After our quick trip to New Jersey we got back just in time to celebrate Easter with my parents.  Asher and Hadley posed for some great pictures for me - who needs to see their faces? 


Then I gave them the "all clear" signal and they trampled each other trying to get away.  Happy Easter everyone!  ha!


After church Hadley dressed in her bunny best.  She's the cutest!


Is there anything sweeter than the blooms kids bring?  Love my thoughtful littles.


While Asher is at school Hadley and I run errands.  Even though it was a rainy day she insisted on leaving her sunglasses on.  I hate being recognized at the grocery store too - really slows down the shopping.


My parents have a small creek in their back yard and the kids love playing down there.


I told Hadley she could put her feet in...then this happened.  Heaviest. Diaper. Ever.  ha!  You're only young once, right?


This sweet girl is my partner in crime - and the cutest!


The pine pollen has exploded this week and everything, everywhere is covered in yellow.  I'm pretty sure I heard my car sneeze this morning.  Gah.


Drew and I love to watch Project Runway together and this fall he went out of his way during a business trip to NYC to buy me a shirt from the one and only MOOD!  I was so surprised and excited to open this up on Christmas morning!  Since it's short sleeved today was my first day to wear it and was infinitely better because I did.  "Thank you Drew!"


Asher went to a birthday party for a school friend on Saturday and his best girl insisted on sitting next to him.  His whole class are friends with each other but these two are especially good buddies.  I'm going to be SO SAD when we move.  :-(


It's been a busy but fun start to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails