Sunday, March 15, 2015

march happenings: week two

After we got home from Florida we had one last night in our house and moved to my parent's place the very next day.  It was crazy.  Drew and I didn't want to take the kids directly to a new place after vacation, so this seemed like the best way to transition them.  We got back on Sunday afternoon, finished packing, went to bed and when we woke up I took the kids out to breakfast and took Asher to school while Drew waited for the movers to come and pack us up.  I came back to this.  So sad - we love this house and loved living here!


My parents were so wonderful about letting us live with them.  It was a huge inconvenience to their home and lives but they welcomed us with open arms.  They set up special play areas for the kids and Hadley was quick to get her Anna's all arranged.  :-)  We don't have a new house yet and have no idea how long we might be here - it's all a little overwhelming but I'm so grateful to have family who love us and are there for us no matter what.  We don't take that for granted!


On Wednesday while Asher was at school Hadley came with me to close on the sale of our Apex house.  She was a huge help and did a great job.  Snacks, iPad, ballpoint pen - check.


Since Asher doesn't have school on Fridays we decided to go to the jumping place for some fun.  Hadley is fearless and climbed up the ladder and came down the big slide all by herself.  While I'm grateful that I didn't have to climb up I still can't believe she did it all alone!  Girlfriend makes me nervous!


On Saturday Drew and I took Asher out for a date, just the 3 of us.  There might have been a basketball game on the tv behind me - ha!  #marchmadness  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails