Saturday, March 21, 2015

march happenings: week three

The third week of March was our first full week living with my parents.  The kids love it when PopPop comes home from work.  We usually take a walk/scooter ride around the neighborhood and Hadley inevitably ends up hitching a ride at some point.


On Tuesday the kids and I went to the Durham Life & Science museum to visit the dinosaur trail.  We came here last fall and had a great time so we thought one more visit before we move would be fun!


And, of course, we had to stop for snow cones on the way home.  These kids love them some snowballs.


This sign cracks me up.  I sure hope Batman remembers to get his $1 discount when he goes to Pelican's SnoBalls!


Hadley LOVES to get a "yittle cart" when we go to Trader Joe's.  I really have to keep my eye on her though because she also loves to do her own shopping with the cart.  On this visit I retrieved grapes, 2 pounds of pecans, butter and mini cupcakes from her cart before we left - ha!  


Rainy days call for Target browsing.  We do it well.


The kids have had a lot of adjustments this month and have done great with having their spaces redefined and being flexible.  Drew and I decided to take them on a special date to Build-a-Bear as a surprise treat over the weekend.  Hadley picked a bunny and Asher found Toothless Dragon.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails