Thursday, November 17, 2016

leaf jumping

Our home in North Carolina was in a brand new complex so there weren't many mature trees with leaves that fell.  Here in New Jersey there are trees galore so the kids finally get to experience that fall favorite activity of jumping in a pile of leaves!




I thought it might take me forever to rake a pile big enough for them to enjoy but it didn't.  They were thrilled to death with my little pile.  :-)


Then I took it up a notch and raked a pile beneath the bottom of the slide.  They thought this was ahhh-mazing!  I love that they are still so easy to please.  :-)



Big plans are already in place for sliding into a snow pile when winter comes.



Love making these memories with them.  Next year Noel will be out here running around too - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails