Saturday, April 30, 2016

april happenings: week four

We've been walking to Asher's soon-to-be elementary school in the afternoons to play on their playground.  On the way home today we found some inch worms and the kids were mesmerized.


Hadley couldn't seem to keep a hold of hers (eek, sorry worm) so she found a special rock to show me instead.  :-)


Inch worms don't interest Noel.


Speaking of Noel, though, this guy has been busy growing!  He's still sleeping in the mamaRoo every night - it's become a fun way to watch him grow.  Getting so darn big!


Asher made this "Horton Hears a Who" inspired craft in school for Dr. Suess' birthday month and I can't stop laughing.  I love it.  I love Kindergarten.


Hadley took over my rocking chair yesterday because "I need to feed my baby good milk, mommy".  Well, ok.  :-)


Multi tasking moms make the world go 'round.  

Baby holding, check.  Pancake making, check.  Cozy robe wearing, check.


On Friday Asher and Hadley had their school art show.  Guess who's penguin has the purple hair bow?  :-)


My in laws gifted me these awesome pajama pants for my birthday.  I love them!  Super comfy and make me feel like I'm truly one of the family.


Drew's aunt took this photo of Hadley and I when we were at a 1st Communion party this weekend and I just love it.  This little girl has a big piece of my heart.


These 2 have an entire sectional at their disposal and this is where they choose to sit.  Close and comfy.


I can't believe it's May already - let's go spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails