Friday, June 20, 2014

from the sewing room

My little side business Gussied Up Baby has been pretty busy lately!  I've scaled back a bit to keep a realistic balance between my home responsibilities and this work and I think I've found it.  I really love sewing and embroidering so I'm glad to have a way to do it while still meeting my family's needs.  But, for real, this list - yikes.


Making beach towels for our family trip in a few weeks…


and, of course, coordinating outfits for the kids to wear for their grandparents' Christmas card photo.



Girl cousins get a little something extra.  :-)


Lots of stars and stripes dresses going out for the 4th of July coming up





And birthday presents for Asher's friends…



I tried a couple other faux smocking designs for Hadley and I love them!




My machine has been busy, but it's great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails